MOMO is the perfect venue for your next event. With an option to hire out your own private room with catering for as little as 20 people or up to 400 patrons.
MOMO can offer sit down meals or canapé style event.
MOMO has no 'room hire' fee but requires a minimum overall spend.
For all function enquiries please email Kelly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
MOMO TRARALGON FUNCTION ROOM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Your date will only be secured once a deposit of $500.00 has been received in full.
2. All functions involve a guaranteed minimum spend, which can be a combination of both meals and drinks paid for either by the organiser or guests. (Please contact MOMO Traralgon direct for details.)
3. These amounts are the minimum amounts only. If less than these amounts are spent, the balance is due and payable by you.
4. Use of the upstairs deck outside of your hire time i.e. Wedding Ceremonies, will incur a further cost of $500.00 to cover the additional cost of staff for set up, pack down and cleaning.
5. We require a minimum allowance of $20.00 food per person for finger food functions.
6. An appointment to confirm final arrangements will be held two (2) weeks prior to your event.
7. Menus may be subject to change from the date of booking to the actual event, due to seasonality.
8. The price per head or final numbers (if applicable) is fixed upon confirmation ONE (1) week prior to the event. This is the number that will charged for, even if fewer attend.
9. For sit down functions the agreed courses or amount of people confirmed will be the amount charged for, this includes when a set menu is selected and certain guests only want 2 courses instead of the 3 chosen.
10. We order, prepare and staff functions based on your requests. Special dietary requirements can be catered for and MUST be brought to our attention at your final appointment. We can cater for Vegetarians, Vegans and Gluten Free etc. Non advisement of such requirements will be catered for at an additional charge.
11. A special children’s menu is available for guests attending under 10 years of age upon request.
12. Surcharges will apply if optional extras are requested (eg. A time extension, additional course, beverage upgrade etc).
13. Payments can be made by direct deposit, cash or credit card/eftpos.
14. Payments by American Express will receive a 2.5% surcharge.
15. Payments can also be made in instalments leading up to your event.
16. Due to Liquor licensing restrictions, Momo Traralgon is not a BYO facility and therefore no alcoholic beverages may be brought in from outside. This includes, but is not restricted to beer, wines, spirits or premix drinks.
17. Due to Liquor licensing restrictions, no drinks, alcoholic or non-alcoholic can be taken from the Venue.
18. No alcohol will be provided to working guests (DJ’s, Band Members, photographers etc) unless by your request.
19. You are responsible for any damage sustained to the venue by you or your guests.
20. Momo Traralgon does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any goods left on the premises before, during or after your event, this includes gifts or contributions provided by guests.
21. During the function our staff will meet Liquor Licensing obligations and Responsible Service of Alcohol requirements. Any issues that arise associated with the consumption of alcohol will be brought to your attention and acted upon immediately.
22. Should your event be cancelled your deposit will be fully refunded less a $100 administration fee if more than eight weeks’ notice is given.
23. If less than eight weeks’ notice is provided, your deposit (less the $100 administration fee) will only be refunded if the room is rebooked for a function of the same or greater value.
24. Due to Liquor licensing restrictions, your event must finish no later than 12:00am, and music MUST be at a background level.
25. Access for set up (DJ’s, Photographer, Band Members, Decorators etc) will be available no earlier than 12pm on the day of your event, unless by prior arrangement with management.
26. No external food is permitted to be brought onto the premises unless discussed and agreed upon by management at your final appointment. No general consumption items may be brought in other than cakes (as per item 27 below) and lollies (for a lolly buffet). Special menus may be developed to include additional items should your needs require.
27. Any event which requires a Celebratory Cake to be brought in as part of the event, Momo Traralgon will require the name and contact details of the registered cake provider. If the cake is from a non-registered business (e.g. home-made), a separate waiver form will be required to be signed.
28. A cake surcharge of $1.00 p/person will be applied for events when a cake is brought in and is cut/served by you.
If you would prefer MOMO Chef to cut, plate and serve (with cream) to your guests, the cake surcharge will be $2.50 p/person.
29. Exclusive use of the function room is guaranteed upon receipt of your deposit.
30. All food must be paid for in full prior to the Event.
31. Final payment (drinks & additionals) must be made on the night, unless by prior arrangement with management.
32. These Terms & Conditions are current at the time of your booking and may be updated at any time. If your booking is made more than six (6) months in advance, an updated copy of the Terms & Conditions will be emailed to you prior to your final appointment.
33. If you require our assistance with your table settings or decorations this will be charged at a rate of $40 per hour weekdays and $50 per hour on weekends.